Configuration management is what helps you keep your IT environment in control. There are many solutions on the market but Ansible keeps it sleek and simple. It’s agent-less, simple and elegant design and it’s shallow learning curve make it a perfect choice for picking up Automated Configuration Management in your IT park.
In this 5 day training, you’ll learn everything you need to orchestrate your environment, locally or in the cloud with Ansible and/or Ansible Tower. The course starts with the essentials of Ansible: an overview of the components of the Ansible architecture, deploy Ansible on your systems and write playbooks to automate common IT tasks. You’ll get a good picture of the position of Ansible among the other configuration tools and experience first hand how easy it is to use Ansible for your automation tasks. In labs you will learn hands on how to use Ansible. From there on the course goes more in depth, so in the end you are able to orchestrate your environment with Ansible
This course also prepares you for the RedHat© Ansible Automation (EX407) exam.
This training is for Application Developers, IT Consultants and System Engineers who have to deploy, manage and troubleshoot Ansible.
For this course basic knowledge of the Linux Operating System is required.
- Introduction Automation and Orchestration
- Ansible Introduction
- Implementing Ansible in Your Organisation
- Install and Deploy Ansible
- Managing Ansible Inventory
- Writing Ansible Playbooks
- Using Ansible to Automate Common Linux Tasks
- Using Ansible Roles
- Using Ad-Hoc Commands
- Implementing Playbooks
- Playbook Roles and Include Statements
- Complex Playbooks
- Ansible Galaxy
- Ansible Tips & Best Practices
- Troubleshooting & Debugging
- Solutions for common taks
- Using Ansible with ProvisioningTools
- Using Ansible in Cloud Environments
- Using Ansible with ContainerTechnology
- Ansible AWX & Tower
- Extending Ansible